Belt Conveyor Manufacturer
Belt Conveyors are the most economical way to transport bulk materials over both short and long distances. Belt Conveyors utilize a belt to transport the material and are control fed in one or numerous inlet areas. The bulk material rides on top of the belt and is contained by the belt trough or side walls. Conveying capacities up to 50,000 cubic feet per hour can easily be handled with our Belt Conveyors. Belt Conveyors are ideal for conveying materials with large and varying particle size.
Kase Belt Conveyors are used in many industries including aggregate, cement, chemical, mining and wastewater treatment industries for conveying and elevating bulk materials.
Available Features and Options
- Abrasion Resistant Belting – To Reduce Wear and Increase Life
- Heavy-Duty Idlers with Anti-Friction Bearings – To Increase Idler Life and Reduce Horsepower Requirements
- Heavy-Duty Structural Frames and Supports – To Provide System Rigidity
- High Torque Drive Units – To Power Through Upset Conditions
- Dust-Tight Construction – To Eliminate Dust Emissions
- Troughing Idler Belt Conveyors
- Slider Bed Belt Conveyors
- Flexible Wall Belt Conveyors