Kase Belt Feeders are used to meter bulk materials from hoppers, bins or silos. Belt Feeders utilize a flat belt and are flood-loaded in the inlet area. The bulk material is metered through an adjustable strike-off plate. The inlet area is completely enclosed with skirting to prevent spillage. Metering capacities up to 20,000 cubic feet per hour can easily be handled with Kase Belt Feeders. Free flowing to sticky materials can easily be metered. Also, materials with large and varying particle size can be metered with accuracy.
Kase belt Feeders are used in many industries including aggregate, cement, chemical, mining and wastewater treatment industries for metering bulk materials.
Kase designs and manufactures each belt feeder to meet specific customer requirements and in accordance with industry standards.
Available Features and Options
- Variable Speed Drives – For High Metering Accuracy
- Heavy-Duty Inlet Skirting – To Eliminate Spillage at Feeder Inlet
- Abrasion Resistant Belting – To Reduce Wear and Increase Life
- Heavy-Duty Idlers with Anti-Friction Bearings – To Increase Idler Life and Reduce Horsepower Requirements
- Heavy-Duty Structural Frames and Supports – To Provide System Rigidity
- High Torque Drive Units – To Power Through Upset Conditions
- Idler Belt Feeders
- Slider Bed Belt Feeders
- Flexible Wall Belt Conveyors