Bucket Elevator Manufacturer
Bucket Elevators are used to elevate bulk materials vertically. A Bucket Elevator consists of a series of buckets attached to a belt or chain with pulleys or sprockets located at the top and bottom of the unit. The buckets are located in a casing or housing to contain the material. The bulk material is loaded into each bucket as the bucket moves an inlet point. Conveying capacities up to 20,000 cubic feet per hour can easily be handled with Bucket Elevators.
Kase Bucket Elevators are used in many industries including chemical, aggregate, cement, mining and wastewater treatment industries for elevating bulk materials.
Available Features and Options
- Custom Design – To Meet Specific Customer Requirements
- Wide Range of Construction Materials – To Reduce Corrosion or Abrasion
- Heavy-Duty Construction – To Increase Life and Reduce Downtime
- Totally Enclosed Design – To Eliminate Dust or Vapor Emissions
- Multiple Bucket Styles Available – To Increase Conveying Capacity
- Centrifugal Bucket Elevator
- Continuous Bucket Elevator
- Mill-Duty Bucket Elevator
- Super Capacity Bucket Elevator