Gates are used to control or change the direction of flow of bulk materials. Kase designs and manufactures slide gates, diverter gates and tipping gates. Slide Gates are used to shut off the flow of bulk materials. Kase Diverter Gates are used to change the direction of flow of bulk materials. Tipping Gates are used to regulate the flow of bulk materials while maintaining a positive or negative pressure seal.
Kase Gates are used in many industries including mining aggregate, chemical, cement and wastewater treatment industries for controlling the flow of bulk materials.
Available Features and Options
- Wide Range of Construction Materials – To Reduce Corrosion or Abrasion
- Heavy-Duty Construction – To Increase Life and Reduce Downtime
- Totally Enclosed Design – To Eliminate Dust or Vapor Emissions
- Custom Seal Design – To Prevent Material Leakage
- Heavy-Duty Rollers – To Prevent Gate Blade Jamming