Kase Radial Stackers are used to create storage piles of bulk materials. Radial stackers are inclined belt conveyors that utilize troughing type idlers. The Radial Stacker is portable and pivots around the inlet point. Bulk materials discharge off the end of the belt and create a pile. As the pile grows in height, the Radial Stacker pivots around the inlet point and distributes the material in a radius. Capacities up to 20,000 cubic feet per hour can easily be handled with Kase Radial Stackers.
Kase Radial Stackers are used in many industries including aggregate, lime, chemical, mining and power industries for stacking and storing bulk materials.
Kase designs and manufactures each radial stacker to meet specific customer requirements and in accordance with industry standards.
Available Features and Options
- Heavy-Duty Structural Frames and Supports – To Provide System Rigidity
- Heavy-Duty Inlet Skirting – To Eliminate Spillage at Inlet Transition
- Abrasion Resistant Belting – To Reduce Wear and Increase Life
- Heavy-Duty Idlers with Anti-Friction Bearings – To Increase Idler Life and Reduce Horsepower Requirements
- High Torque Drive Units – To Power Through Upset Conditions