Screw Conveyor Manufacturer
Screw Conveyors transport bulk materials while utilizing a screw to transport the material and are control fed in one or numerous inlet areas. The bulk material moves forward with each revolution of the screw. Conveying capacities up to 10,000 cubic feet per hour can easily be handled with Kase Screw Conveyors. Screw Conveyors are ideal for conveying both free-flowing and sticky materials of similar particle size.
Kase Screw Conveyors are used in many industries including cement, chemical, food, mining and wastewater treatment industries for conveying and elevating bulk materials.
Available Features and Options
- Heavy-Duty Construction – To Increase Life and Reduce Downtime
- Totally Enclosed Design – To Eliminate Dust or Vapor Emissions
- Modular Construction – To Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Multiple Discharge Points – To Distribute Materials to Process Equipment
- High Torque Drive Units – To Power Through Upset Conditions
- Shafted Screw Conveyors
- Shaftless Screw Conveyors
- Vertical Screw Conveyors
- Inclined Screw Conveyors
- Screw Feeders
- Multiple-Screw Live Bottom Feeders