Kase Belt Trippers create multiple discharge points for a belt conveyor. Typically, a belt conveyor can only discharge bulk materials off the end of the belt. Belt Trippers are short belt conveyors that can be positioned at different points along a main belt conveyor to “trip” or divert the flow of bulk materials off through a chute. Bulk materials discharge off the Belt Tripper to another belt conveyor, to storage or to processing. Capacities up to 20,000 cubic feet per hour can easily be handled with Kase Belt Trippers.
Kase Belt Trippers are used in many industries including aggregate, lime, chemical, mining and power industries for discharging bulk materials to storage or processing.
Kase designs and manufactures each belt tripper to meet specific customer requirements and in accordance with industry standards.
Available Features and Options
- Heavy-Duty Structural Frames and Supports – To Provide System Rigidity
- Heavy-Duty Inlet Skirting – To Eliminate Spillage at Discharge Transition
- Abrasion Resistant Belting – To Reduce Wear and Increase Life
- Heavy-Duty Idlers with Anti-Friction Bearings – To Increase Idler Life and Reduce Horsepower Requirements
- High Torque Drive Units – To Power Through Upset Conditions