Chutes are used to guide the discharge of bulk materials from belt conveyors, screw conveyors or bucket elevators to storage or another area of process. Chutes are totally enclosed housings that can be bolted together or to other conveyors or process equipment. Kase Chutes are an accessory to our wide line of conveying equipment.
Chutes can be manufactured in almost any configuration to fit the needs of the plant. Kase Chutes are used in many industries including cement, aggregate, chemical, mining and wastewater treatment industries for guiding the flow of bulk materials and connecting conveying and processing equipment together.
Available Features and Options
- Wide Range of Construction Materials – To Reduce Corrosion or Abrasion
- Heavy-Duty Construction – To Increase Life and Reduce Downtime
- Totally Enclosed Design – To Eliminate Dust or Vapor Emissions
- Variety of Liner Materials – To Reduce Wear and Maintenance Time
- Easy Fit Up and Installation – To Reduce Installation Time
- UHMW Lined Chutes
- Abrasion- Resistant Plate Lined Chutes
- Ceramic Tile Lined Chutes
- Spiral Letdown Chutes