Kase Screw Feeders are used to meter bulk materials from hoppers, bins or silos. Screw Feeders utilize a screw rotating in a housing to transport the material and are flood loaded in the inlet area. The bulk material moves forward with each revolution of the screw and is metered through a shroud for accuracy. Metering capacities up to 10,000 cubic feet per hour can easily be handled with Kase Screw Feeders. Bulk materials from free-flowing to sluggish can be metered using Kase Screw Feeders.
Kase Screw Feeders are used in many industries including cement, chemical, food, mining and wastewater treatment industries for conveying and elevating bulk materials.
Kase designs and manufactures each screw feeder to meet specific customer requirements and in accordance with industry standards.
Available Features and Options
- Custom Design – To Meet Specific Customer Requirements
- Mass-Flow Configuration – To Eliminate Arching or Bridging in Hoppers
- Heavy-Duty Construction – To Increase Life and Reduce Downtime
- Totally Enclosed Design – To Eliminate Dust or Vapor Emissions
- High Torque Drive Units – To Power Through Upset Conditions
- Shafted Screw Feeders
- Shaftless Screw Feeders
- Inclined Screw Feeders
- Multiple-Screw Live Bottom Feeders