Kase Slide Gates are used to control the discharge of bulk materials from hoppers, bins, silos or conveyors. Slide Gates consist of a rigid frame mounted to the bottom of the storage device or conveyor. A slide plate is located inside the frame that either opens or closes against the flow of material. The slide plate can be moved by manual, pneumatic, electric or hydraulic means.
Kase Slide Gates are used in many industries including aggregate, cement, chemical, mining and wastewater treatment industries for controlling the flow of bulk materials.
Kase has a standard line of industrial slide gates or can design and manufacture slide gates to meet specific customer requirements.
Available Features and Options
- Wide Range of Construction Materials – To Reduce Corrosion or Abrasion
- Heavy-Duty Construction – To Increase Life and Reduce Downtime
- Totally Enclosed Design – To Eliminate Dust or Vapor Emissions
- Custom Seal Design – To Prevent Material Leakage
- Heavy-Duty Rollers – To Prevent Gate Blade Jamming
- Flat Slide Gate
- Curved Slide Gate
- Dust Tight Slide Gate
- Diverter Gate