Kase Tipping Gates are used to regulate or control the discharge of bulk materials from hoppers, bins, silos or conveyors. Tipping Gates consist of a pivoting gate blade located inside a housing. The gate blade pivots open to allow a fixed volume of bulk materials to discharge to the downstream equipment. The gate blade can be moved by manual, pneumatic, electric or hydraulic means. Two Tipping Gates can be stacked on top of each other to create an airlock.
Kase Tipping Gates are used in many industries including aggregate, cement, chemical, mining and wastewater treatment industries for controlling the flow of bulk materials.
Kase has a standard line of industrial tipping gates or can design and manufacture tipping gates to meet specific customer requirements.
Available Features and Options
- Wide Range of Construction Materials – To Reduce Corrosion or Abrasion
- Heavy-Duty Construction – To Increase Life and Reduce Downtime
- Totally Enclosed Design – To Eliminate Dust or Vapor Emissions
- Custom Seal Design – To Prevent Material Leakage
- Easy Access to Internal Components – To Make Maintenance Easy
- Gravity Operated Tipping Gate
- High Temperature Tipping Gate
- Double Tipping Gate
- Airlock Tipping Gate